Thursday, June 10, 2010

Found it!

I have been looking everywhere to change my blog's skin. In case you didn't notice, most, if not all, of the templates immediately available here in blogger, are all sooooo boring. Yawn.

The first place I rummaged in was my wonderful lappy. I didn't know Mac is really wonderful. It basically has EVERYTHING one will ever need. Even a template for blogs. They have the wonderful IWEB!!

Some years ago when I was so into blogging (I had a wonderful life being a bum then. Oh, they are but memories now), I transferred all of my old posts into iweb. Pictures, written accounts from my old friendster blog and my then-newly-discovered blogger, into iweb. My emotions were so high due to excitement that I even wrote new posts directly in iweb. After some final touching up, checking on grammar and constructions here and there, I was ready. I clicked on PUBLISH.

And there it was, MOBILEME.

Everything is business. Even the table napkin in a fancy restaurant is chargeable. Services have 10% charge. Who am I to think that using Mac's template and publishing it online would be free? Silly me!

It took me two years, as a form of rebellion against iweb, to linger in blogger's unbelievably mundane templates. The good part is that, thanks to the greek gods of mt. internet, the creative minds i have discovered and will discover, the information superhighway is full of wonderful, sublime, brilliant ideas. Iweb is just one option, internet has varieties! And the best part is, I found one that fits me!! =D

How cool is this, huh? ^^

No comments: