There comes a time in everyone's life when things just don't accord to one's liking. Wrong decisions. Wrong timing. Wrong thinking. Wrong hair (stupid hair). Good thing the weather's perfect today. The rain summed up all of my resentments.
My hair is naturally curly, and I'm always pissed off when it grows a bit longer and starts to twirl at the wrong side. So I cut it yesterday. I did it by myself, thinking there's no one but me who could. I was imagining it to result amazingly.
Wrong.
I have graduated from the university a long, long time ago. I took up MA; pursued education units. I have done them all. I wormed my way out. It didn't cross my mind I will again be experiencing all those sleepless nights, cramming, and headaches because of terminologies and concepts that are, in truth, unfathomable.
Wrong. Again.
Hay.
I just hope one of these will turn out to be good in the long run. And if I have to choose, I'd rather pass my exams than tame my hair. I need those lifetime certificates than a beautiful physique (if that's even possible ^_^)!
No comments:
Post a Comment