Thursday, March 3, 2011

First love never dies

February. It came and passed like my days sometimes. I never noticed a whole month expiring and my blog empty. I got preoccupied.

I have my new toy to blame. It got me connected 24/7. I stayed in touch 24/7. The ironic thing was, I was online all day and all night, but not a single word exuded from my fingertips. Words and ideas took vacation and did not leave a mark in my brain. They spoofed! like the wind.

I hopped in the bandwagon, hoping to be the best blogger I could ever be, being thoughts and ideas would always be readily translated into a readable blog material. Writing was at my fingertips. My greatest achievement for the year! Until I discovered the power of Twitter. The immediate publication of pictures taken from the smartest phone I have ever owned onto Facebook. Hangman (the addictive hangman!). BB Messenger. Yahoo. Yahoo Messenger. And everything and anything the world wide web can offer. I got entangled in the cobwebs. I kicked, used all my muscles to tear every part of it,  but it was mightily powerful it swallowed me whole. Oh well.

But now I'm back! My smartphone has decided to take a rest for a while and permitted me to resuscitate my bloglife. My brother sojourned here and back, movies and characters had been empathized, a book adorned, my life kicking in. Emotions were a roller coster. My blog missed them all. But I am back. If my phone has decided to reenter and distract my life, I re-pledge allegiance to my one and only means of salvation. I shall not be swayed.

So help me God. :)

No comments: