Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's all about trying

So I have learned something new today. The amazing thing about this applied science is that it creates something, injures your normal, routinely self, and heals it back miraculously. Improving it. Proving its worth. I am a convert now.

Like blogging. The main reason why I ceased momentarily was because I found difficulty in accessing blogger through my mobile phone. Guess what, I can easily post through my email now. What an amazing discovery! Now, I can post on the MRT, or on the bus, or virtually anywhere I am, and noone, not even my tired, dopey eyes can stop me! I feel invincible!

Technology at its best, from a blogger's point-of-view. I am determined to laugh the loudest, live the fullest, love the humblest, and my blog will be the living witness to this ordeal. And my fingers. They will be the sacrificial lamb for this noble undertaking, pink nail polish and all.

This is passion in the digital age. :)

1 comment:

Jaydee said...

so you can blog now through your phone? nice! pink nails! that caught my attention. haha! =)