The little surprises have the heaviest impact. I was blown away, I laughed my heart out, therefore hereby declaring today to be an official happy day.
I arrived late for my catechism class. It was a good thing, I guess. It gave the class the time to connive and to draw on my stainless white board the sweetest "Good morning, May" I have ever gazed upon in my entire existence. At the right part of this art was the four smiley faces with the names on top of it of the four girls who conjured this heart-warming idea. I melted.
Saturday was the presidential election in this country. As expected, the hot topic of the day was the Saturday's event. So one kid asked me if I voted. Before I could even answer, one classmate replied on my behalf that I was not a citizen. I affirmed by saying that I am a filipino (a foreigner of this land). The kid who asked turned to the classmate beside him, inquired of his knowledge of my roots by saying, "how did you know?" Guess how the classmate replied? "Well first, she sings..", stretching one of his folded fingers. I teared in guffaw. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment