Like a lost sheep, I have wandered the vast land of opportunities to see what is beyond, only to go back to where it all began. I beat around the bush, chased my tail like a confused dog, but at the end of the day, I found my self returning to my first love. Writing.
Realization hit me while I was in the shower. As the warm water traversed through my tired and needing body, redolent ideas flowed in, amalgamating with my toasted vanilla sugar body wash that was Bodycology. I emerged out of the bathroom squeaky clean and exhilarated.
There have been experiences worth noting; some are pleasant and are cherishable, while some aren't and are perishable. The clock is ticking half past one in the morning, my sheets are inviting me to cuddle, my fingers and brain are collaborating to finish this one post that will commence all other posts.
I am writing again. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment