I know. Despite all my whines and unhappy remarks, it is still something I should feel blessed.
When I went home to the Philippines for a short vacation in October, I almost did not want to leave again. I dreaded each day that passed, each leaves that fell. Each moment counted. Each laughter cherished.
Someone told me I should be thankful for my current post. I have a job a lot of people would love to have. I felt elated when I got this job. I was jubilant. But after months of homesickness, zero social life, and work stress, especially work stress, I plunged into eternal damnation. My rants started.
But things are turning around. I know the reasons for feeling blessed now. I always did. I just forget sometimes. Sometimes things happen because we need reminding. Well I do.
And I feel blessed again. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment