Thursday, July 29, 2010

Remember the Titans (aka clients)

I was doing some other transaction, not really focusing on the queue, when one client who was being served by my next-door neighbor asked me the most difficult question thrown at someone in the hospitality line, "Do you remember me?"

I was stunned. How could I? I serve quite a number of clients everyday, a lot of them are first-time encounters, most are regulars. I'm bad at names, at remembering faces. A blank look was all I could produce, while squeezing my brain cells to zoom in exactly when and where I saw him. My brain gave up. It couldn't give me any data. When he told me he complimented me the last time he was at the branch, because he was so impressed by my service, that's when it dawned on me. Recollection has found its way to me. I remembered him. And I felt guilty for not doing so to begin with.

Yeah, he did compliment me the last time he dropped by. I did not need it written down. I need not tell the world how one particular person sincerely acknowledged my service, plainly because he was pleased. It made my day. And I forgot about him, or how he looked like, at least. I feel guiltier now.

No comments: