Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To go or not

Drowning my time in endless flow of notes and tones. And undertones. It is deafening.

I asked God to imbue me with wisdom to choose the right option. The problem is shouldering the consequences after arriving at a decision. It may shock me, regardless of the option. I crouch in anxiety. 

I talked to my father tonight. He uttered the words that might be a divine sign. He told me to go back home and start anew. Life may be harder, but at least we are together, he said. Can this be God's answer?

The year is wrapping up. God works in His own time; I trust in His good judgement. I agree with my father's invitation, if you would ask me. But I am eager to know God's plan. The future is cloudy; I see bumps ahead. The economy is volatile. I am aging. And I am under utilized.

No comments: