Thursday, December 9, 2010

All I Want for Christmas Is..

Apart from my two frontal teeth, that are still intact by the way, I have in mind a list (and a long one, mind you) that I will transcribe on a paper and origamise into an aerial transport. Sealed with a kiss, I will then, with brutally powerful force, along with my pumping heart and transforming soul, send it soaring into the blue skies. The totem will reach the addressee in the North Pole come hell or high water, by hook or by crook. by blood or by tooth. It will land safely on its doormat, the addressee will pick it up, and thus, the beginning of wisdom.

What do I have in there? Not a hard one that St. Nick could not provide. :)
  1. Health for my family (You can do this, Santa! :])
  2. Meaningful endeavor for me.
  3. A watch that I spotted in one of the malls in the city some months ago (While stocks last!!)
  4. A Blackberry Storm (This is final. I won't fall for you, Iphone 4.)
  5. Shoes from Mitju and tops from Mango (The simplicity of my desires.)
  6. A life of gratitude.
  7. An extension of humanity with understanding increasing by ten levels, impatience buried six feet under.
  8. Acquisition of one virtue a day.
  9. Establishment of a deeper relationship with God.
My christmas wish list has turned into New Year's Resolutions. Haha! And it ain't that long!

Oh well. :)

No comments: