It's the 8th of December, 2010. A little toss and turn, and waking, and blinking, with some Christmas shopping in between, and whoala! HO! HO! HO!
I saw our office roster for this cycle today. I have already envisioned myself bouncing with joy as I pull my luggage and strutting my way from the domain of our international airport. My family awaits with the biggest simper, stretching their arms to the longest width possible readying to engulf me in their warmest, most flaring welcome. Upon seeing our schedule today, I was astounded to realize that this is just two weeks away. It is so happening!!
Christmas last year was spent apart. I celebrated the birth of God with friends, my home away from home. So imagine my excitement now that time is being pulled gradually into a merry Christmas, with me swaying with it gleefully. There is no place like home. And surely, there is no better place to celebrate the most joyous season than with the people I work hard here for. It's a merry HO! HO! HO!
No comments:
Post a Comment