The wasted fact that it is 1123 in the evening and I am still uninvited by my enticing bed and pillows makes me want to draw myself closer to the only thing that keeps me sane: my laptop.
I have been to places, in the world wide web that is. I have taken my daily dose of current events about the place that I live in now and my hometown. I have updated my ever-welcoming Facebook page. This particular site has always been a priority in my cyber life. Not a chance is let to slip without a peak at it, no matter how slim it might be.
I was very low today. So low I dared not talk to anyone in my work place. I was demented; all that glow in me had been sucked out, replaced by a dark cloud and a heavy rain. It felt like being trapped in a quicksand. I was struggling to emerge from it, but it keeps on swallowing me whole. And I caved. The only legacy was a tear of hopes and dreams. But even that miniscule part of me thinned and evaporated. I am left with nothing.
I miss home.
No comments:
Post a Comment