There are two ways to look at things: positively and let all bright and shimmer, and negatively that even the color yellow flickers black.
There are two sides on each coin; two ways on each road. I can be kind and brutal, loveless but full of love. I can opt to laugh but implicitly aching. I can cry joyfully.
Some have not been given what is due them. I expected a glimpse of happiness but am exposed to the very definition of it. Sometimes all it takes is for us to close our eyes, open our senses to the well-endowed reality that has been intricately laid before us. Everyone deserves to be appreciated. Appreciate life. Appreciate God.
I go home nightly with the moon lighting up my way. I can choose to be grateful for the generosity of its moon beam, instead of dawdling in thought on the absence of the sun. Positivity is workable. It starts from breathing deeply and thanking God for the air that passes the delicate nostrils, the very reason we live. It continues to the bed for reaching it safely, until the closure of the eyes and feeling the soft pillow that awaits to drive our dreams. God is good, and the primary way of reciprocation is by thanking Him.
Thank You. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment